Simpson College announced today that Tom Caccia, head coach of the men's and women's swimming and diving programs, will retire from coaching.
No. 13 Simpson College women's basketball senior Jenna Taylor averaged a double-double last week en route to being named the American Rivers Conference Athlete of the Week for a third time this season, the league announced Monday.
Simpson College volleyball junior Lexie Parks has been tabbed the American Rivers Conference Offensive Player of the Week for providing the spark in the Storm's season opening upset at Dubuque on Saturday.
The Simpson men's and women's track and field teams collected five first-place finishes at the Central Triangular on Saturday. The men ended second to defeat Luther, while the women tallied third.Senior Mason Spree excelled in the field events by winning two events. Spree had a toss of 13.96…
The No. 13 Simpson College women's basketball team will take on Luther tomorrow night in a quick turnaround after playing on Saturday.
At this time, Simpson College will begin allowing 25 students that can attend home contests inside Cowles Fieldhouse starting Monday, Feb. 22.
No. 13 Simpson College will look to snap a five-game losing streak to Loras on Saturday in Dubuque. Tipoff is slated for 2 p.m.The Storm (5-0, 4-0 A-R-C) remained undefeated after clipping Buena Vista, 79-68, on Wednesday after a two-week layoff. The Duhawks (3-3, 1-2 A-R-C) are back in acti…
Despite a 13-point deficit in the first quarter, the No. 13 Simpson College women's basketball team surged back to win 79-68 over Buena Vista on Wednesday for the team's fifth victory in a row against the Beavers.
The No. 13 Simpson College women's basketball team returns to the hardwood on Wednesday with a 6 p.m. contest against Buena Vista inside Cowles Fieldhouse.
Mason Spree is off to a stellar senior season for Simpson College men's track and field after earning two first-place finishes at the Buena Vista Triangular over the weekend en route to being named the American Rivers Conference Field Athlete of the Week, the league announced Monday.
The Simpson College wrestling team hosted its final triangular on Saturday and competed against its final two American Rivers Conference opponents, Central and Luther, but dropped both matches.
The Simpson College men's and women's track and field teams produced four first-place finishes at the Buena Vista Triangular on Saturday.
- Skeleton Jim's boney bunch of friends monitor East Iowa street repairs
- THURSDAY UPDATE: Four Warren County zip codes have positivity rates of 0
- Signups open for COVID vaccine clinic at Indianola Parks and Rec
- Indianola's only senior — Clatt — leads team this year as Warren County girls look to next year
- Bidding now open for Hearts of Fire as popular school auction goes virtual
- WEDNESDAY UPDATE: 11 cases of COVID-19 reported in Warren County
- MStM escapes Earlham in OT to battle for State berth
- Emily Naughton steps up but Indianola girls fall
- Erickson — City needs to be more aggressive marketing residential lots
- DeYarman takes over Ford with big plans for the future
- Cristopher Forrest Nelson, Indianola
- Pepper — $1 million grant would go to road repair
- Indianola overcomes rough start to take substate win
- Three women facing off March 2 for Indianola mayor's post
- Fetters Steen — Launching a blogsite to keep citizens informed
- Pursuing a career in opera brings Clutter home
- Downey brothers wrestling for third on Saturday
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Bresnan, former mayor, backs Pepper for the job
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.