In the first meeting between the two teams, Wisconsin-Stevens Point took the opener, 34-7, over Simpson College football on Saturday inside Buxton Stadium.
Purchase a Subscription
Free trial for new users
New users on the Indianola Independent Advocate web site can read all the content on the site for FREE for FIVE DAYS!
One year subscription for two readers
Received a promo code for your subscription for two people? Use it here, or check out our rates for one reader only!
Need help setting up your subscriptions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-250-3698
Access for one reader only
Subscribe today to get a special, one-year rate of $60 for a single user! Have a promo code? Use it here to save!
|One-year subscription for one reader||$60.00||for 365 days|
|30-day access for one reader||$10.00||for 30 days|
|One reader for one day for $1||$1.00||for 1 day|
|$5 for 2 months||$5.00||for 60 days|
30 Day Access
60-day offer for Des Moines Metro Opera
Use your promo code to access this rate of $15 to read through July 31.
One Day Access
- No. 13 Central too much for Storm in A-R-C contest
- Indianola receives budget award
- Public invited to meet four finalists for Norwalk fire chief's job
- Simpson College announces gymnastics coaching hires
- ACLU, Iowa Library Association hosting Banned Books Week Trivia night
- Indianola freshmen kick off Homecoming football
- Princeton Professor Judith Weisenfeld to deliver Simpson College’s Matthew Simpson Lecture
- A long walk for faith
- Indianola city manager Waller candidate for Marion manager position
- Heavy metal music fans and golf carts soon to roam Indianola streets
- See which Warren County residents are owed money
- The Farmhouse Market to return this weekend with fall flair
- Volunteers from Redeemer Lutheran take to streets for ‘days of service’
- Warren County supervisors give go ahead to work on Great Western Trail
- Log Cabin Festival this Saturday to celebrate '175 years of Warren County history'
- Bruce Gerald Crawford, Indianola
- 10 to vie for three seats on Indianola School Board
- Indianola Police Reports: September 11