The Indianola girls entertained the Perry Jayettes Friday, taking both the varsity match (4-1) and JV match (3-1).
Indianola got goals from freshman Remy Sivertsen and senior Aryss Forbes in varsity action Tuesday night as they defeated Newton 2-1. Assists went to junior Alyvia Fuller and senior Mara Cosenza. Indianola moved to 6-5 overall on the season.
Indianola hosted Newton at Indianola Stadium on Tuesday with the Indians taking the JV game 3-2 and the Cardinals taking the varsity game 2-0.
The Indianola boys soccer program celebrated senior night at Indianola Stadium Friday night as they played host to the Winterset Huskies.
The Indianola boys tennis team earned second in the Little Hawkeye conference with a 7-4 win over Norwalk Thursday, good for the program’s highest conference finish since joining the conference.
Indianola picked up two conference titles Tuesday, edging Pella by five points for the boys title and beating Dallas Center Grimes on the girls side, 143 points to 131 for DCG.
The Indianola girls tennis team captured Indianola’s third conference championship of the week Thursday with a 9-2 win over Norwalk to go 6-0 in the Little Hawkeye Conference in dual meets.
Indianola hosted the Oskaloosa Indians in a Little Hawkeye Conference match up Tuesday and came out victorious in both matches.
Indianola got goals from four different players in varsity action Tuesday as they defeated Oskaloosa 4-0. Junior Abby Jensen, senior Megan Howard, and freshmen Remy Sivertsen and Lizzie Espenmiller-McGraw each cracked the scoring column as Indianola moved to 5-4 on the season.
The Indianola girls swept Nevada Tuesday on their way to an 11-1 record and a Thursday showdown with Norwalk for the conference title.
The Indianola boys tennis team picked up a 9-2 win over Knoxville Monday, with only two losses on the night.
The Indians hosted the Perry Bluejays in non-conference action Thursday and late goals changed the complexion of each of the games.
- Key lawmaker: If NCAA doesn’t allow athletes to take pay, Legislature will act next year
- Pitching, timely hitting lead Storm to twinbill sweep at Central
- Indianola girls soccer takes two from Perry Friday
- Simpson caps off A-R-C Championships on Saturday
- Farrell, Naughton lead Warren County runners to State track
- FRIDAY UPDATE: Indianola, Norwalk zip codes add 7 cases of COVID
- Season ends for IHS boys tennis
- Simpson closes season in A-R-C Tournament
- Petition filed with state appeals board over using LOSST money for streetscape
- Leigh Anne Beltz, Indianola
- Warren County board to consider a vote on five members
- Indianola drivers have waited since 1972 to go south on Howard
- A letter to Duncan, on his graduation from college
- Mary Jane (Jani) Heaivilin, Indianola
- Simpson alumni honored at Vietnam Veterans Recognition Day
- Kading appealing Indianola's rejection of housing projects to Iowa Supreme Court
- Warren County supervisors consider study of regionalizing 911 dispatching
- Sonja Brand, Summerville, South Carolina
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.