Sophomore Spencer Moon won his second race of the year as the Simpson men's cross country team finished second to Loras by a point at the Loras Triangular on Saturday.
DUBUQUE, Iowa -- The Simpson women's cross country team lost by one point to Loras on Saturday, but defeated Dubuque by 57 points at the Loras Triangular for the squad's first win of the year.
In a match that spanned over four hours, Simpson women's tennis made a comeback to defeat Central, 5-4, for the program's first victory over the Dutch since April 16, 2013.
MARTENSDALE-ST. MARYS (5-0)
On a Tuesday night tailor-made for football, Indianola’s 8th grade squad earned two victories over the Indian Hills (DSM) contingent at Indianola Stadium.
The Simpson shooting sports club took second place on Saturday at the Iowa Invitational with a team score of 655, to finish one point behind Grand View, with Coe and Wartburg also competing. Zach Hanson and Matt Wilkinson tied for third overall with each scoring a 133.
The American Rivers Conference will postpone all winter sports competitions until no earlier than Jan. 1, 2021. The announcement was made by the conference's Presidents' Council, which voted unanimously to approve the recommendation of the A-R-C's Directors of Athletics Council. The decision…
- Simpson College ranked No. 3 in the nation for student voting
- Moon wins Loras Triangular, Simpson men finish second
- Storm women defeat Dubuque at Loras Triangular
- Storm win 5-4 thriller over Central
- Indianola picks up win, MSTM earns Homecoming victory
- Wildcats battle through loss to Pella
- SATURDAY UPDATE — Warren County boasts lowest positivity rate in the state
- Park Friends plan public meetings to talk about Buxton Park Gazebo
- UPDATED: Shaw resignation took effect Tuesday
- New Conservation Lodge to be dedicated Friday in honor of Middleswart family
- Billing error could cost IMU
- UPDATED: Plan now for "Log Cabin “Day” this Saturday
- FRIDAY UPDATE — Indianola schools launch COVID dashboard
- YMCA CEO gives annual report at Indianola council meeting
- Indianola council to hold special meeting on replacing Mayor Tuesday
- WEDNESDAY UPDATE — Warren County goes yellow again
- MONDAY UPDATE — Warren County edges into yellow range of Harvard dashboard
- Indianola School Board sets date to possibly change Return to Learn model
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.