Simpson football senior Brendan Holmes has been named a D3football.com Preseason All-America Third Team member, announced by D3football.com.
The Simpson College men’s soccer team is heading back to Indianola to start the 2019 campaign after taking its talents to Costa Rica for a nine-day trip.
The Simpson College volleyball team has been selected ninth in the American Rivers Conference Preseason Coaches' Poll, announced by the league office Wednesday.
The Simpson women's soccer team has been picked eighth in the American Rivers Conference Coaches' Preseason Poll, announced today by the A-R-C. Defending regular season and tournament champion, Loras, was picked to finish first again.
Dylan Peters has been hired to lead the Simpson wrestling program as its next head coach, Director of Athletics Bob Nutgrass announced. Peters arrives after serving as an assistant coach at Central Michigan University over the last two seasons.
Conor Riordan, of the Simpson men's basketball team, is traveling through Brazil to play with the USA D-3 National Select Basketball Team. Riordan is one of 10 student-athletes from around the country chosen to play for this team.
- Warren County Sheriff's Office Reports: August 11
- Indianola Police Reports: Aug. 10
- Supervisors to explore moving Justice Center off the Indianola Square
- Holmes named D3football.com preseason All American
- Simpson to induct four into 'S' Club
- Simpson football ranked fourth in A-R-C
- Indianola graduate going from Barcelona to Baltimore
- School and city elections held on same day beginning this year; Candidate filing starts Monday
- Warren County Board of Supervisors to discuss representative to Justice Center design committee
- Supervisors hold closed meeting Monday, apologize to construction team Tuesday
- Residents tell supervisors they support a new vote on justice center plans
- Marilyn Leek celebrates 50 years at Simpson
- Indianola Police Reports: Aug. 3
- Long-time supporters turn out to hear Biden near Prole
- Reading, writing and respect: How Indianola Schools weave life lessons into curriculum
- First candidacy announced for Indianola School Board, papers accepted starting Aug. 26
- James (Jim) Tilford, Indianola
- McKasson makes another move in the flower business