Services for Eleanor Ruth Howard, 96, of Indianola, who passed away Monday, February 27, 2023 at Vintage Hills, will be held 2 p.m., Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at Overton Funeral Home in Indianola. Inurnment of cremains will be held following services in the Indianola I.O.O.F. Cemetery.
Local team, local owners, local news
Get GREAT news delivered every morning
Start your day with the local news you need, delivered to your inbox Monday-Saturday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Supervisors set higher maximum rural tax rate after more than 300 attend public hearing
- Indianola School Board rethinks wording of policy change related to reconsidered books
- Warren County Supervisors to hold public hearing on property tax levy
- Lotus Blossom offers massage, chiropractic care and Chinese medicine
- IHS alums follow their kids to the NCAA tournament
- Doyle Rankin, Woodburn
- The local people, and long journey, behind Whiskers TNR’s $25,000 win
- Indianola residents could face jump in sewer rates
- Cheryl Lee Koch, Indianola
- What’s your tale of ‘Warren County Nice’?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Common 'Indians logo' arguments addressed, and online site revealed, during public forum (5)
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Don't use laws to hurt people, especially young people (4)
- Indianola School Board rethinks wording of policy change related to reconsidered books (4)
- JONI ERNST: For our daughters (3)
- Cheryl Lee Koch, Indianola (2)
- Simpson professor tells story of Holocaust survivor saved by Schindler (2)
- Supervisors delay public hearing on budget after angry discussion Friday (1)
- Virginia Ripperger-McCall, Indianola (1)
- MARIANNETTE MILLER-MEEKS: Understanding the origins of COVID-19 will prepare us for the future (1)
- Bill would eliminate public notice requirement in newspapers (1)
- Barbara Jean Traster, Missouri (1)
- Jeanetta Jones, Indianola (1)
- Steven W. Walters Sr., Indianola (1)
- The rise and fall of flour power in Indianola (1)
- New service provides medical transportation for Warren County residents (1)
Sign the guestbook.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.