While a $200,000 redo of Warren County’s land use plan and zoning ordinances isn’t in the cards for fiscal year 2022, it may be well be for the following year, agreed the Warren County Board of Supervisors Thursday as they reviewed the zoning department budget.
Indianola’s “big three events” — the Warren County Fair, the National Balloon Classic and the Des Moines Metro Opera — are all planning for a return to normalcy this summer after last year’s season was wrecked by COVID-19.
The end of 2020 brought in a big change to the Carlisle Fire Department.
The Warren County Board of Supervisors started pulling at the Gordian knot that is the county budget Tuesday.
The Warren County budget, courthouse and jail, roads and county cleanup are among the priorities for Warren County Supervisor chair Aaron DeKock.
The new Warren County Justice Center isn’t supposed to open until April of 2022, but the Warren County board of supervisors spent close to an hour Tuesday talking about the impact the new building will have on next year’s county budget.
Martensdale-St. Marys’ girls’ basketball has a new, young look. With seven freshmen on the varsity roster, it’s natural.
Trey Baker and his Martensdale-St. Marys teammates love to race on the basketball court.
Two Warren County rivals are now basketball teammates at Northern Iowa. And it’s a first.
Warren County sheriff's reports
Simpson College is showcasing the eye-catching artwork of Des Moines-based artist Emily Newm… Read more
The Warren County Republican Party issued the following statement Wednesday on Wednesday's i… Read more
Warren Soil and Water Conservation District invites the community to attend a virtual long-r… Read more
“Healing Together” is the theme of the 8th annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Prayer Breakfas… Read more
The Carlisle Police Department announced Monday an arrest in a September bomb threat called … Read more
- Short-handed Indians go to Bob Sharp Invitational
- Warren County supervisors consider $200,000 redo of county land use plan, improving treasurer's office
- LOOKING AHEAD: Summer events hope to return to normal, but plan for changes
- Indianola wrestlers travel to Pella for dual
- FRIDAY UPDATE: Warren County adds 26 cases of virus
- Warren County Sheriff's Office Reports: Jan. 5
- Simpson grapplers land ninth in A-R-C Preseason Poll
- Simpson men swap Coe for Luther on Saturday
- Larry Bowlin, Indianola
- Angela Marie Bonnett, Des Moines
- Date set for elementary schools to resume normal schedule, teachers voice concern over new task
- Justice Center introduces unknowns as Warren County Supervisors start discussion of 2022 budget
- Clatt ties 29-year-old, 3-point record as Indianola sinks Newton
- Phillip Schooler, Indianola
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Impeachment is 'lawless and irrational'
- LOOKING AHEAD: Indianola city, schools to lay plans for new building in 2021
- MONDAY UPDATE: Warren County residents receive more than 1,200 doses of vaccine
- Rex Phillips, Indianola
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.