The Indianola Athletic Booster Club is raising money to award college textbook money to sele… Read more
The 2020 Warren County Republican Precinct Caucuses will be held on Monday, Feb. 3, 2020 at … Read more
Warren County Supervisor Doug Shull had one question for treasurer Julie Daugherty during a budget meeting last week.
Indianola will receive a $627,237 grant to help pay for an extension to E. Iowa Avenue in front of the new multi-million dollar Missouri Valley Joint Apprentice Training Center currently under construction in the City’s Industrial Park, according to a news release Thursday.
Indianola’s comprehensive plan is more than just a plan driving the city of Indianola, said city manager Ryan Waller.
For the last 25 years, Indianola High School theatre students have gotten a shot at directing a play of their own during the annual Mid Winter One Acts.
County librarians made their case to the Warren County Board of Supervisors Tuesday for an increase of $10,500 to the amount the board allocates to county libraries.
The Indianola City Council rejected a proposed 119-unit housing development on Indianola’s east side for the second time Tuesday.
Indianola sewer rates will go up $12.40 on an average bill to help pay for a new wastewater treatment plant, according to a news release from the city of Indianola Tuesday, but the release argues that a local option sales tax approved by citizens in 2016 is keeping the increase lower than it…
With more snow and ice forecast for Indianola Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, Jennifer Pfeifer-Malaney is getting more ice melt in at McCoy True Value Hardware on Tuesday.
The Warren County Conservation Board asked the Board of Supervisors for more than $1 million for its budget for 2021 Monday, an almost $200,000 increase over its estimated expenses for this year.
The event: Former Vice President Joe Biden’s second visit to Warren County, but his first to Indianola, was a different world from his event in Prole in August. For one thing, it was cooler. The crowd was almost double the 150 who showed up for the summer event, and it was younger with many …
- YMCA kicking off annual campaign to give the gift of 'unmerited grace'
- Free business coaching seminar offered
- Simpson Sports Roundup
- Indians earn way to podium at Winnetonka tournament
- Voters to decide tax levy for school playgrounds, community ed
- Warren County Farm Bureau broadens outreach, earns award at state meeting
- Second quarter propels Simpson women to win over Dubuque
- Dubuque wins season series and game Saturday
- Render leads class of four inducted into Indianola Hall of Fame
- Indianola council votes down Kading development for second time
- Driver's license lines getting longer as more people come to Warren County license station
- Iowa Caucuses locations released
- Born, Warriors, too much for Indianola
- Indianola Indians own the pool Thursday in season’s final home swim meet
- Sewer rates expected to climb by $12.40 a month as bids come in high on sewer plant
- Bishop gives Indianola a boost in win over Norwalk
- Articles of impeachment should be dismissed
- Indianola Police Reports: Jan. 18
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.