Do you love to assemble puzzles? Then beat the winter blues and join us for a fun afternoon at our first Puzzle Palooza at the Indianola Activity Center. Teams of up to 4 people will join in a friendly competition to see who can put together the same 300 piece puzzle the fastest. Come for the puzzles, then stay to enjoy a delicious piece of pie as a reward for your efforts. Register as a team of 4, or sign up as a single and we'll assign you to a team.
This event is free for anyone age 50 or better. Space is limited so sign up today!
- Prairie Nyx / Jon Backstrom, Indianola
- Five Warren County wrestlers, 2 from Indianola, heading to first girls State tournament
- Many Hands announces location, opening plans
- Donald Hagen Jr., Indianola
- Warren County supervisors ponder future of rural recycling
- Emergency services — one of the 'big things' for county, says Heater
- Coyotes making themselves at home in Iowa, and Warren County
- Downey gets win No. 150 as Indianola takes Little Hawkeye Tourney
- Norwalk Central’s sports complex to be named the Gregg Young Chevrolet Auto Sports Campus
- Larry Hughes, Ackworth
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.