Coffee & Chat: a place to connect. This free, drop-in event is geared for adults but all library visitors are welcome to attend. Coffee & Chat is a safe, welcome space for members of the community to connect with others while enjoying a hot beverage. This program was designed with these visitors in mind: new Norwalk residents, a seniors social hour, new/growing Norwalk businesses, parents and caregivers, English language learners, and any individual of any age seeking connection.
We have a variety of beverage options including coffee, hot tea, and seasonal options of hot cocoa or cider, purchased locally.
Come stay for a few minutes, the whole hour, or until the coffee gets cold!
While supplies are available, we'll also have on hand: adult coloring, brain games, cards & board games, brochures/handouts of local businesses and organizations.
- Fri, Jan 28 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Feb 4 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Feb 11 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Feb 18 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Feb 25 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Mar 4 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Mar 11 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Mar 18 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Mar 25 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Apr 1 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Apr 8 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Apr 15 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Apr 22 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Apr 29 @ 10:00 am
- Starting Friday, January 7th, 2022, repeated every week on Friday @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Indianola High School's Cabaret gets new location, ticket options in 2022
- Indianola council discusses concerns about IMU
- John Winjum, formerly of Indianola
- Priorities on city council personal to Beach
- Debt, spending propels Ron Dalby to Indianola City Council
- 23 apply for Indianola city manager job
- Patty Strike, Indianola
- Concerns about historical home mean pause on planned rezoning
- Carl William Dittmer, Sandyville
- Joyce Jolene Rush Van Fleet, Indianola