Coffee & Chat: a place to connect. This free, drop-in event is geared for adults but all library visitors are welcome to attend. Coffee & Chat is a safe, welcome space for members of the community to connect with others while enjoying a hot beverage. This program was designed with these visitors in mind: new Norwalk residents, a seniors social hour, new/growing Norwalk businesses, parents and caregivers, English language learners, and any individual of any age seeking connection.
We have a variety of beverage options including coffee, hot tea, and seasonal options of hot cocoa or cider, purchased locally.
Come stay for a few minutes, the whole hour, or until the coffee gets cold!
While supplies are available, we'll also have on hand: adult coloring, brain games, cards & board games, brochures/handouts of local businesses and organizations.
- Fri, Jul 1 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Jul 8 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Jul 15 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Jul 22 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Jul 29 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Aug 5 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Aug 12 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Aug 19 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Aug 26 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Sep 2 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Sep 9 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Sep 16 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Sep 23 @ 10:00 am
- Fri, Sep 30 @ 10:00 am
- Starting Friday, January 7th, 2022, repeated every week on Friday @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Middlebrook Mercantile now open, features wine bar and general store
- 'Simpson house' getting an outdoor makeover
- Ruth Henry, Indianola
- Jose Luis Gomez Jr., Indianola
- Nutrition program gains cutting-edge kitchen but continues to cook ‘from the heart’
- From court house to courthouse, much remains the same
- Jail services moving to new Justice Center
- Mindi Leigh Schrader, Carlisle
- Indianola Little League presents awards, invites kids to 'play ball'
- Indianola Police Department asks council for a furry new officer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.