Looking for a Christmas gift with local flair? A way to support Indianola youths and their teachers? This news might be music to your ears.
We may be living in a socially distanced world, but Indianola residents will still be able to gather for the annual ecumenical Thanksgiving church service put on by the Indianola Ministerial Association.
The city of Indianola will spend more than $7.5 million in fiscal year 2022 on capital improvement projects ranging from $3.9 million to complete the Square streetscape program to $19,500 to replace the sand filter media at Veterans Memorial Pool.
Where can I find a turkey that serves two?
Following through on its earlier announcements, the American Rivers Conference (A-R-C) today announced winter schedules and schedules for the fall sports that were moved to the spring. All schedules were approved by the conference's Presidents Council after recommendations from coaches and d…
The Simpson women's tennis team swept the top-two American Rivers Conference awards on Thursday as Faith Bliss earned Coach of the Year honors and junior Anna Wanek was named the league's Most Valuable Player, as voted on by the conference's nine head coaches.
A surge in COVID-19 infections is stressing the Des Moines area’s testing capacity as Iowa ranks third in the nation for the average rate of positive cases.
A group of Iowa business leaders handpicked by Gov. Kim Reynolds on Wednesday approved 18 top priorities for Iowa that closely follow the governor’s past legislative priorities, expanding on some of them.
Submit a Letter to the Editor
- Indianola Police Reports: Nov. 14
- Warren County waits and watches as work on Justice Center continues
- WEEKEND UPDATE — Positivity rate goes down, but county deaths up by one
- Warren County Sheriff's Office Reports: Nov. 16
- Indianola Music Boosters and Embark Ink team up for apparel sales
- FRIDAY UPDATE — Victory Christian back to school as Carlisle schools to discuss learning model
- Indianola invited to gather online for annual Thanksgiving church service
- Indianola council considers long-term projects as part of its capital improvement budget
- TUESDAY UPDATE — Carlisle extends Thanksgiving break, Indianola exceeds 500 cases since pandemic began
- WEDNESDAY UPDATE — Indianola schools report 14 cases among students
- Residents tell supervisors what they like, and don't like, about proposed ATV ordinance
- MONDAY UPDATE — Indianola closes facilities as county cases go up 129 over weekend
- A beautiful light in Indianola fades with the death of Maddy Snow, 12
- Public input invited on two ordinances at Tuesday's Warren County Supervisors' meeting
- Sports Page, Local Vine plan to keep patios open all winter
- Maddy Snow, Indianola
- Staying home this Thanksgiving? Keeney shares ideas for a pared-down feast
- Patrick James Smith, Indianola
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.